1. Create A Publication Subscription manually
A Publication Subscription can be created from a Contact, or directly from the Publication record.
1.1. From the Contact record
- Open a Contact and navigate to Related > Publication Subscriptions
- In the ribbon, click +New Publication Subscription.
- Fill out required and desired fields and click Save. For more information about the fields, click here.
- Saving the record will automatically generate an Order for the Publication Subscription.
- The Publication Subscription will be in Status: Active, Status Reason: Pending until the Order is fulfilled.
1.2. From the Publication record
- Navigate to the Publication record and click on the Subscriptions tab.
- Click the +New Publication Subscription button above the Subscriptions subgrid.
- Fill in the required fields and save, the same as if creating a Publication Subscription from the Contact record.
2. Purchase a Subscription on the Portal
- Users can log in to the portal and click on Publications under the Subscriptions tab.
- Click the desired Publication and click the Subscribe Now button.
- If there is a fee the user will be prompted to pay for the order and once fulfilled the Publication Subscription record in CRM updates to Status Reason Current.