- Navigate to Cobalt Membership > Committees.
- Open the committee for which you wish to terminate a member.
- Open the membership record for the member you wish to terminate.
- Click on Deactivate on the Committee Membership Toolbar.
- A pop-up dialog box will open, change the status in the drop down to Expired and then click Deactivate
- To confirm that the termination succeeded, navigate back to the Committee Record and you should no longer see the Contact under the Active Committee Memberships sub-grid.
Sections in this category