In the CRM, staff have the option to edit and/or cancel an Attendee's Meeting Registrations using an Edit Meeting Registration Wizard. This article outlines the CRM side of the Edit Meeting Registration Wizard.
(For more information on the Portal side, please read the Edit or Cancel Meeting Registration on the Portal article.)
1. Open the Meeting Registration Record you want to edit
3. Select the tab for the Attendee/Guest whose Meeting Registration you want to modify
- Select Add Activities or Update Information to add activities or change Registration information
- Select Remove to cancel
- If applicable, you can also select Register Guests
Note: The Action Taken column will update, as will the Balance amounts depending on what you do. You can confirm all updates, cancellations, and additions are correct before clicking Submit. The Meeting Registrant is the first tab, but if there are Guests related to the registration you will see additional tabs for the guests that will allow you to edit that information too.
4. Click Submit when finished editing
5. Review Order Summary and Click Continue (or Back to change)
Note: The Order Summary will show either the Amount Owed, the Amount Paid, the Amount to be Refunded, or no change at all (depending on your edits to the Meeting Registrations). You can also choose to apply Coupons at this stage, if there are any that are applicable.
6. Click Pay by Credit Card, or Pay by Check/Purchase Order (if Payment is Due)
Since we are utilizing the Edit Meeting Registration Wizard, the available options are Check/Purchase Order and Credit Card. If you select Check/Purchase Order, you will then need to process payment in the Payment Wizard, after closing the Edit Meeting Registration Wizard. If you are paying by Credit card, you will be prompted to enter Payment Information before closing the Wizard.
7. Note the payment in the Refund Details (if applicable) and go to Payment Record to complete the Refund Process
Note: The Edit Meeting Registration Wizard will unapply the Amount to be Refunded, but it is up to staff then go to the Payment Record, and use the Payment Wizard to refund the Amount either right to the Credit Card, or through a Check. For more information, please read the Introduction to the Payment Wizard article.
Additionall, a Task will be created so you can create an Advanced Find View to review Meeting Registration Refunds to be processed in the Payment Wizard. For more information, please read the Creating, Sharing, and Exporting Advanced Find Views article.