Meeting Activities are often used to allow people to register and/or preview sessions available during the meeting. In order to provide full information about the activity you can add a Meeting Activity Speaker record. This record will allow you to store information about one or more presenters for the sessions. You can record costs associated with hiring the speakers if applicable and store biography information to display on the portal so that people can learn more about the speakers. You can access the Meeting Activity Speaker Record from the Meeting Activity related records or through Advanced Find.
For an overview, see the video below.
(Note: This video utilizes an older version of the Cobalt Product; please keep that in mind when reviewing this video.)
1. Adding a new Meeting Activity Speaker
- Click More Commands (...)
- Click + New Meeting Activity Speaker
- Fill out the fields in the Meeting Activity Speaker form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
2. Description and Biography
- The Description field can be filled out to provide internal notes about the speaker/session.
- The Biography fields can be filled out to provide context into the Meeting Activity Speaker.
Once you have finished filling out the necessary fields, click Save & Close to save the Meeting Activity Speaker Record.
- A contact can be associated with multiple activities, as the person could be speaking more than once in a meeting.
- The biography, contact name, and Activity name are what will display on the portal for customers to see.
- You can add multiple speakers to the same activity.