Publication Subscription: Entity Definition
Marketing > Subscriptions
Publication Subscriptions allow you to track which contacts are subscribed to different Publications.
- Name - This field will be automatically populated when the record is saved.
- Contact - The contact who owns the Publication Subscription.
- Publication - The Publication to which the contact subscribes.
- Term Begin & End Date - The date that the Publication Subscription began and the end date of the subscription. If the Publication is termed, these fields must be set.
- Publication Fee - Lookup to the product charged for the publication.
- Date Paid - The date on which the subscription was paid for.
- Order - Lookup to the order paid for the subscription.
- Same As - Specifies whether the E-mail Address needs to be written or can be pulled from the contact's E-mail Address.
- E-mail Address - The e-mail address to which an e-mail publication should be delivered.
- Same As - Specifies whether the Mailing Address needs to be written or can be pulled from the contact's Mailing or Billing Address.
- Street 1 - The contact's Street 1 Address.
- Street 2 - The contact's Street 2 Address. An example would include an Apartment or Suite number.
- City - The contact's City.
- State/Province - The contact's State/Province. This field is a lookup to the available State or Province records. The Country field will determine whether State or Provinces records will be available to chose from.
- State/Province - This field can be used for an abbreviation of the State/Province.
- Zip/Postal Code - The contact's zip/postal code.
- Country - The contact's Country. This field is a lookup to the available Country records. This field can be set in the Settings Entity to auto-populate with a country.