If the following conditions are met, the system will automatically create a Test Application record that is associated with a specific Contact who is applying for certification.
- The Initial Certification Requirement record has the Mode field set to Exam
- The Initial Certification Requirement record has the Automatically Generate Test Application field set to Yes
- The Initial Certification Application [Exam] Requirement record on the Initial Certification Application record has a Pending status reason
The Test Application record is linked to the Initial Certification Application record through the related Exam record.
Note: The Exam record is also automatically created by the system when the above conditions are met. It is also associated with a specific Contact who is applying for certification. This is different from the Exam Type record and Test record, which are used on the back-end to populate the fields on the records directly linked to a Contact.
Navigating to the entity:
- Certification Module > Initial Certification Applications > Related > Exams > Open the Exam record > Related > Test Applications
- Contact - A lookup to the Contact applying to take the certification exam
- Exam - A lookup to the Exam record that was automatically created by the system
- Application Number - The system will automatically generate a test application number
- Test - A lookup to the Test record that contains the related Test Fee for the exam
- Test Fee - A lookup to the Test Fee from the Test record
- Test Date -