1. Applicants will select the link on the portal to Apply for the Certification Type.
2. If you have more than one Initial Certification Application Type record associated with the Certification Type, the applicant will be prompted to choose one. Otherwise, they can select the default.
3. If a Certification Fee record has a Product with Price List Items that are linked to Price Lists set up with an alternative currency, applicants will be prompted to choose a currency.
4. If you have more than one Certification Fee record associated with the Application Type, the applicant will be prompted to choose one. Otherwise, they can select the default.
5. If you have a form linked to the Initial Certification Application Type record, the questions will appear for the applicant to complete.
6. If you have Terms and Conditions Specified the applicant will be prompted to agree on the next page.
7. The system will give a summary of the information and prompt users to continue.
8. Applicants will then be prompted to pay the Certification Application Fee if there is one.
9. If paying by credit card, the applicant will be prompted to enter credit card information and address for validation.
10. A final review screen prompts the applicant to submit payment.
11. Applicant can print a receipt from the portal that includes the Certification Type, Application Requirements, Application Product Fee, and Payment.