The Initial Certification Application Requirement record is different from the Initial Certification Requirement record. The Initial Certification Application Requirement is a record that is automatically created by the system as part of a Contact's Initial Certification Application. The Initial Certification Requirement record impacts the Application Requirement record, and therefore, must be setup prior to Contact's applying for certification.
Navigating to the entity:
- Certification Module > Initial Certification Applications > Open an Initial Certification Application > Requirements
Note: Below are the fields that are included in the Cobalt product. Depending on the version of code and any customization, the CRM may display somewhat differently.
Name - The name of the Initial Certification Application Requirement. It is usually the same as the Initial Certification Requirement.
Initial Certification Application - A lookup to the Initial Certification Application record
Initial Certification Requirement - A lookup to the Initial Certification Requirement record
The Status Reason on the Initial Certification Application Requirement record will change depending on the following:
Active Requirements may have a status reason of
- Pending -- This is the default status for a requirement that is ready to be completed but has not been yet.
- Waiting for Prerequisites -- This is the status for a requirement that is waiting for another requirement to be completed before it can proceed.
Inactive Requirements may have a status reason of
- Failed -- The applicant did not successfully complete the requirement. (An application will not be approved if there are any requirements in failed status.
- Complete -- The applicant successfully completed the requirement. (Once all requirements show a status of complete the application will be completed and the certification record created).