Navigate to Sales > Dashboards to view both system and personal dashboards
- Use the arrow next to the name of the current dashboard to view all available dashboards.
- You can set a default dashboard by clicking Set as Default in the toolbar
A chart component of a dashboard can be drilled into (filter data and focus on a particular segment of the records being used to build the whole chart).
- Click the enlarge icon to enlarge a chart
- Select a segment to drill into
- When the “select field” popup opens set the field and chart type and click the blue arrow
- The new chart will show the data from the selected segment grouped by the selected field
All charts are built from views. A view of the records that make up a chart can be accessed and filtered.
- Click the “View the records that are used to generate the chart” icon in the upper right corner of the chart
- This will open the view that was used to build the chart
- Click the Filter button in the ribbon toolbar
- The filters on each column in the view will now be enabled
- Click the filter for a column, set the filter, and click OK
- Click the Refresh Chart button
Lists in dashboards maintain all the functionality of CRM views
- Quick Find functionality: Users can use the quick find search for records functionality in a list to search based on all columns defined as find columns for the view. This feature can be enabled or disabled for the dashboard.
- Sorting: Users can sort on one or more columns of a list
- Filtering: When a list if selected in a dashboard the filter button in the ribbon toolbar will be enabled
- View Options: User can change the view that the list is based on to another view for the same entity. This feature can be enabled or disabled for the dashboard.