The purpose of the Initial Certification Application Type record is to:
- control the duration/expiration of the Initial Certification record
- control the Initial Certification Application qualifications
- control the Initial Certification Application requirements
- control the Initial Certification Application fees
Navigating to the entity:
- Certification Module > Certification Types > Initial Certification Application Type
Note: Below are the fields that are included in the Cobalt product. Depending on the version of code and any customization, the CRM may display somewhat differently.
Name - Name of the Initial Certification Application Type
Certification Type - A lookup to the Certification Type to which this initial application type corresponds.
Application Form - If this lookup field is filled with a form, the questions linked to the form will be asked on the portal as part of the application process.
Order Source - The source orders are generated from.
Here you can specify the text that shows up on the Terms and Conditions page on the portal.
Duration Type - This can either be dated or termed.
- Dated indicates that the expiration is fixed (e.g. December 31st of each year).
- Termed indicates that the expiration date will be set X years/months/weeks/days from the current expiration date of the membership.
Duration Term Length - If your duration is Termed, fill in this field with a number related to the length of certification (12 for 12 months or 1 for 1 year).
Duration Term Units - Use the drop down menu to determine the term units: days, weeks, months, years.
Duration Day - The day the duration starts if the duration is Dated.
Duration Month - The month the duration starts if the duration is Dated.
Duration Years - The number of years the duration applies.
Continuing Education Included - Use the drop down menu to flag this Yes or No. If the applicant will be required to submit Continuing Education Activities as part of the application, set the toggle to Yes. If not, keep it defaulted to No.
Degrees Required - Use the drop down menu to flag this Yes or No. If the applicant will be required to have a degree for this application type, switch the toggle to Yes. If not keep it defaulted to No.
A sub-grid with links to all the Requirement records will display.
INITIAL CERTIFICATION FEES
A sub-grid with links to all the Initial Certification Fee records will display.