Create a Committee Nomination Record
This function allows users to nominate themselves or other members for committee service.
1. Navigate to Cobalt Membership > Committees.
2. Open the Committee to which you would like to add a Committee Nomination.
3. At the top of the Nomination Tool Bar select the + sign.
4. Fill out the fields in the Committee Nomination Form. Those marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Nominee - The user being nominated.
Committee - If not already populated, use the lookup to select the committee for which this user is nominated.
Nominated By - The user who nominated the nominee. This can be the same person, or a different person.
Date Nominated - The date the nomination occurred.
5. Click the Save or Save & Close button.