Engagement Activity records are related to Contacts and can be sorted by engagement activity type. By default we display a few fields but as this is an activity record you do have additional options by editing the form if desired.
- Subject - Name for the Engagement Activity to make it unique
- Owner - A look up to the user creating the record.
- Regarding - A look up to the record related to the activity. For example, if the activity is for Meeting Attendance then this could look up to the meeting registration record.
- Customer - The contact or account associated with the activity.
- Type - If you have set up engagement activity types to organized activities you can look up to the type or create new ones here.
- Link - Include a link if applicable.
- Revenue - Include the revenue amount if applicable.
- Points - Set the points if applicable.