The profile picture size on the portal is now able to be resized. While the default image size remains 90px X 80px, staff can configure the preferred size via the Web Element Designer.
Note: We recommend a maximum image size of 225px X 150px for display purposes. Larger images may impact the format and layout of the portal site.
2. Upload a Profile Picture (if the Contact does not already have one)
3. Open the Web Element Generator (the pullout arrow on the top left of the screen) and click "Configure Element".
5. Set the Profile Picture Height and Width fields to the desired values.
- The default values will be Height = 90px and Width = 80px.
- We recommend a maximum image size of 225px X 150px.
6. Click "Continue" to save changes. Exit out of the pop up window.
7. Refresh the page to see the resized profile picture.
To remove the Profile Picture completely:
- When editing the User Profile, set the Profile Picture Height and Width fields to be 0px