Web element grids/lists are now downloadable as excel templates, allowing portal users to download a streamlined report as opposed to just an Excel sheet. For information on how to create an Excel template, please visit here.
2. Click on the Custom Elements tab and select either "Custom List" or "Custom Grid" view.
3. Open the Web Element Generator (the pullout arrow on the top left of the screen) and click "Configure Element".
4. To set up the web element:
- Select whichever entity and saved query is needed for the web element.
- Under Record Options, select "Allow Download".
- Open the Advanced Options > select the appropriate download template (this will be the Excel template).